Is your Google Maps not being diplayed in RD e-Tickets? Then you may follow the steps below first to check if this helps. The code to picks up the longitude and latitude from another server ( Google ), some server don't accept this or the hosting company has closed the connections to connect the Google servers.
How to check if the server accept these connections?
- Go to the venue manager. (Components - RD e-Tickets - Venues)
- Add/edit a venue
- After saving the venue, open up the venue again.
- Are the longitude and latitude filed?
If not, then the connection is being refused. You can enter your own Google Latitude and Longitude. Please follow the steps below to retreive your own longitude and latitude:
- Go to http://www.latlong.net/convert-address-to-lat-long.html
- Enter your address in the address field and hit the "Find Lat Long" button.
- Your address is being converted and the results shown in the box below the Google map.
- Copy/Paste the Longitude and Latitude to the venue manager.
Then you may enter the values of the Longitude and Latitude in the requested inputboxes and set "Use own Longitude & Latitude" to yes.
After saving the vlaues your map should be visible.