When you have enabled the label system you need to know when which label is shown in the overviews. There are 6 label options:
- Just Added Vehicle
- New Vehicle
- Featured Vehicle
- Discount Vehicle
- Sold Vehicle
- Option Taken
But when is it shown?
1. If the vehicle has the status "New" in the condition box all other options won't be checked anymore.
CSS label: new-condition-vehicle
2. Else if the vehicle is added less than xx days (which can be set in the configuration) and it is not "Condition New" then it will show the "Just Added" label. All other labels won't be checked!
CSS label: new-vehicle
3. Else if the vehicle has the status featured this label will be shown.
CSS label: featured-vehicle
4. Else if the vehicle price is higher than the discount price it will show the discount price.
CSS label: discount-vehicle
5. If the vehicle has more than x clicks it will be shown as hot vehicle.
CSS label: hot-vehicle
6. If the vehicle has the state "Option Taken" it will show the option taken label.
CSS label: reserved-vehicle