- Category: RD-Media Weblog
- Published on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 15:45
- Written by Robert || RD-Media
- Hits: 350
Today we have released Ticketmaster 2.5.1, with some fixes and some addons to the Ticketmaster system.
Some new features has been added, and some bugs has been fixed and should work properly now.
You can download your copy from our download section, laso those people who have the free checkout plugin installed needs to update this plugin in order to work properly with free events in their component. The plugin is also available in the download section.
- Add maximum and minimum amount of tickets.
With this functionality you can set a limitation for tickets per order or have a minimum amount of tickets per order.
- CPanel with direct link to licence and to documentation.
- Exclude Unpublished Tickets from Upcoming Pages.
- Change version number for 2.5.1
- Hide venue box in event page, not everybody is using it. So we have now made this option configurable.
- Add refund status to payment. (We do now have unpaid/paid/refunded)
- Show scanned icon in the backend list. (note, we do not provide scanning software)
- Change lightbox background color, as some sites were not able to show it correctly.
- CSS file overrides. This great way of loading the CSS file is so pretty. Now you can update the component without messing up the views.
- Fixed the Free Checkout Pages. (new plugin released also)
- Added some back buttons in the frontend, so users don't have to use the browsers back button.
- Added start and end dates/times to the backend.
For version 2.5.2 we will make this better, so you can have multiple day events.