Removing the dropdown menu on the top of category.
- Published on Monday, 14 March 2011 09:53
We're going to create an override here to be sure this is still in the file when you have upgraded the component.
- Open file: [website_root]/components/com_rdautos/category/tmpl/default.php
- Go to line 43
- Remove the code as you see below:
The dropdowns will not be visible anymore in the category overview when saving it.
But on the next update of RD-Autos it will be back again.. :-|
So let us now make a Joomla Template override for this file:
- Go with FTP to your templates folder. [ [website_root/templates/yourtemplate/] ]
- Add the folder " html " if it is not there.
- Inside the html folder you need to create a folder named: com_rdautos
- Inside the com_rdautos folder you need to create a folder named: category
- Upload the file into that folder and it has been overwritten!
Read more information about template overrides.