First of all you need to install the plugin we're offering in the download sections. When you're done you need to obtain your "Identitiy Code" from Paypal, with this code we're requesting the payment state once the customer returns on your website. When the payment is completed at PayPal, it gives the plugin the required information to process the tickets.
Obtain an Identity Token
- First you have to login to your business account at PayPal and you wil see this screen.
- At the bottom of the screenshot, you will see the "Seller Preferences", please click on it.
- Once you have clicked the "Seller Preferences" link you will be redirected to an old style Paypal overview screen.
Click on the "Website Preferences" link.
Check the Payment Transfer Settings
To receive a payment receipt on the return of the customer you need to check the next things to get it working:
- Turn On "Auto Return"
- Set your domain as return URL. (We're overriding this setting in the plugin but it needs to be filled out)
- Turn on "Payment Data Transfer"
The rest of the setting can be left as is. Save your new settings and you will be redirected to the overview as the above screenshot. Now open the same settings again and you will see the "Identity Token" which needs to be copied in the plugin. (You can find it below the "Payment Data Transfer" option)