Ticketmaster 2.5.6 Released! (Bugfix Release)
- Published on Friday, 19 April 2013 12:48
Due some issues some people where experiencing we had to upgrade the Ticketmaster 2.5.5 version. The next items has been changed to Ticketmaster 2.5.6.
- Changed/Fixed the captcha issue.
- The register button was turned off when (Auto User) was turned on.
- We have added a forgot username & password link in the login screens.
- Ticketmaster 2.5.6 is now registering IP Addresses of Clients and during orders. (Some people had internet bots or people without a job on their sites ordering tickets for fun) They can be blacklisted by IP.
- Clientscreen was not Joomla 3.0 compatible for the next version.
We hope you enjoy your component. Ticketmaster 3.0 will be the next release and will be ready for Joomla 3+
TargetPay.com (Sofort Banking & IDEAL Payment Plugin for Ticketmaster)
- Published on Sunday, 14 April 2013 18:04
We have released the TargetPay.com payment plugin for Ticketmaster 2.5.5 or higher! With this plugin you can accept Sofort Banking (DE/AT/CH) Payments and IDEAL (NL) payments. An active account at TargetPay.com is needed to get this plugin working.
If you have any questions, please let me know. (And please read the knowledgebase while installing the plugin extra actions from you are necesery)
ePay Plugin Released & Mollie Plugin Updated to 2.5.6
- Published on Thursday, 11 April 2013 13:10
We have released a new ePay plugin for Danish customers and an updated plugin for Mollie. Both plugins are for Ticketmaster and released for Ticketmaster 2.5.5 or higher. Both can be installed or upgraded by the Joomla installer.
Mollie betalingen voor maar € 0.65??
Meld u dan nu gratis aan en ontvang meteen € 0.35 korting op uw transacties!
IDEAL & Sofort Banking Available @ http://rd-media.org
- Published on Wednesday, 10 April 2013 08:47
Problems with the PayPal checkout has been solved and IDEAL for Dutch customers and Sofort Banking has been added as payment option to our own checkout system has been added. With Sofort Banking people from Astria, Zwitserland and Germany can checkout in their own language and by their own bank!
Due to this implementation we had some problems with the PayPal checkout which has been solved now. In the near future we will add sofort banking to Ticketmaster too. And we hope to release an updated version very soon, some small bugs needs to be fixed shortly. The bugs don't affect your usage!
Ticketmaster 2.5.5 Released!
- Published on Sunday, 24 March 2013 16:21
Today we present the new Ticketmaster 2.5.5 version for Joomla 2.5! A lot of bug fixes because Mark and Ben reported many bugs and small issues to us. An overview can be found here: http://rd-media.org/ticketmaster/issuetracker-ticketmaster.html
The addons and major fixes we have done:
- Added a Coupon System (Configurable, so you may turn it off)
- Changed all payment plugins in order to work with Ticketmaster 2.5.5
- Changed the admin into Bootstrap! (Joomla 3.0 Ready)
- Tables in the frontend has been changed to look better.
- Tickets may now be in A4 or A5 / Landscape or Portrait
- Tickets can be conbined before sending. Customers won't get lots of attachement, but only one!
We haven't test the frontend in Joomla 3.0 yet, so we cannot confirm that it is working. At the moment we also prepared the component for our own scanning API, we've requested some quotes for a native Ticketmaster scanner. So in the Control Panel you may see a code that is currently useless.