Ticketmaster 2.5.1 has been released.
- Published on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 15:45
Today we have released Ticketmaster 2.5.1, with some fixes and some addons to the Ticketmaster system.
Some new features has been added, and some bugs has been fixed and should work properly now.
You can download your copy from our download section, laso those people who have the free checkout plugin installed needs to update this plugin in order to work properly with free events in their component. The plugin is also available in the download section.
- Add maximum and minimum amount of tickets.
With this functionality you can set a limitation for tickets per order or have a minimum amount of tickets per order.
- CPanel with direct link to licence and to documentation.
- Exclude Unpublished Tickets from Upcoming Pages.
- Change version number for 2.5.1
- Hide venue box in event page, not everybody is using it. So we have now made this option configurable.
- Add refund status to payment. (We do now have unpaid/paid/refunded)
- Show scanned icon in the backend list. (note, we do not provide scanning software)
- Change lightbox background color, as some sites were not able to show it correctly.
- CSS file overrides. This great way of loading the CSS file is so pretty. Now you can update the component without messing up the views.
- Fixed the Free Checkout Pages. (new plugin released also)
- Added some back buttons in the frontend, so users don't have to use the browsers back button.
- Added start and end dates/times to the backend.
For version 2.5.2 we will make this better, so you can have multiple day events.
RD-Autos Pro 1.7.4 has been released.
- Published on Monday, 23 January 2012 09:39
We have released version 1.7.4 of RD-Autos Pro, due some spam issues we have rebuild the send-a-friend and enquire forms.
You can read the full update below, no big changes but spam needs to be stopped!
- Fixed the category ordering in the backend.
- Added captcha's to the enquiry and send-a-friend forms.
- Horsepowers value was not showing.
As said, it was a small update. But some hosters had complaints about the amount of mails being sent.
We have now added the capchas to the forms to decrease the amount of spam and emails.
Installation will go through the Joomla installer.
Ticketmaster 1.7.1 released.
- Published on Thursday, 19 January 2012 20:02
Today we introduce you Ticketmaster 1.7.1, we have added some nice features and did some critical fixes to this 2nd release of the Joomla 1.7 version. Installation will be done by the Joomla installer. During the previous installation, the component was not properly registred in the database. so we have to add the database changes ourself as Joomla cannot do this for you. It's pretty easy. For new installations, you don't have any problems. What have been fixed and what is the addon:
- Fixed the registrations problems when you have user registraion turned on.
User get an email with activation code, it needs to be activated before they can proceed.
- Added a native captcha to the registration form.
- Fixed months display, changed dutch words into English.
- Fixed export problems, now everything will be exported. (including not paid orders)
- Fixed position of the registration button
- Added mailchimp integration for news letters management.
- Google info was not saved and PDF euro sign was not saved properly.
Small fix for RD-Autos Single Dealer 1.7.19
- Published on Thursday, 12 January 2012 20:31
There was a small problem while selecting a category during the menu item adding.
We have released a small fix for this, you can download the fix here: http://rd-media.org/single-dealer-fixes.html
- Download the file above
- Unzip the file to your PC.
- Open your favorit FTP client
- Go to: [website-root]/administrator/components/com_rdautos/views/category/tmpl/
- Overwrite the current modal.php file.
The installation files for new downloads has been fixed. If you have installed version 1.7.19 you can NOT install it again in one site.
Security Fix for RD-Auto's - Released version 1.7.19
- Published on Monday, 09 January 2012 09:49
When going to install a new RD-Autos or upgrading an old version use this one get the newest.
Please, make sure you have a working backup before upgrading.
Changelog for 1.7.19:
- Security Fix: Added Captcha [Exploit]
- Fixed: Table ordering in the frontend.
- Fixed: Dropdowns in frontend regarding the configuration