Ticketmaster Pro 1.0.1 has been released.
- Published on Monday, 04 March 2013 21:25
In the first version we forgotten just one functionality, recurring theatres... So you had to add all seats for a new event over and over. We have now build some extra functionality: "Seat Transfers!". You may copy/transferring seats from one event to another event. this way you don't have to set up the whole theatre again. Just the preferences needs to be set and then go transferring seats!
Ticketmaster Pro with Seating Charts Released!
- Published on Saturday, 02 March 2013 13:21
It took me a long time to make it, but it is finished now! Ticketmaster may be extended with seating charts! We called it Ticketmaster Pro. A completely AJAX driven seating chart solution with drag and drop functionality to give every seat a nice place on your theatre or whatever you like. In the backend you can upload (JPG) images and drag every seat onto it's place. If you have placed all seats customers will be able to order tickets with seat numbers.
Ticketmaster Pro Funtionality:
- Allow people to choose their own seat within an order.
- Upload your own seat charts. (JPG File)
- Drag and drop yor seats to the right position in the seat chart.
- Define prices per row/section.
- Define seat sizes EG: 14px x 14px for Row A and another size for Row B
- Define your own seat colors, this way you can show different rows in different colors.
- Define seats per child ticket (Ticketmaster Feature) or allow to choose every seat with different prices.
- Delete ordered seats from cart (drag and drop solution).
- Completely AJAX driven.
- Seats will be chosen in a Fancy Mediabox Popup!
- All functionality as Ticketmaster (The Basics)
- Row+Seat Number printed on the tickets.
Ticketmaster has 2 new testers!
- Published on Thursday, 28 February 2013 18:14
Ben & Mark are testing the Ticketmaster component now! And we want to say: "Welcome Marc & Ben!"
We hope to have every item listed in the tracker ( http://rd-media.org/ticketmaster/issuetracker-ticketmaster.html ) to be fixed in version 2.5.5. Version 2.5.5 will completely bootstrapped in the backend, so you will see a complete new interface based on the twitter bootstrap
Ticketmaster 2.5.4 Available
- Published on Sunday, 24 February 2013 19:56
Today we have released the newest Ticketmaster, this version is improved and we have made some small preparations for Joomla! 3.0. Note: this version does not work in Joomla! 3.0 yet. You will have to wait a little longer for the 3.0 version as we need to change some small things in order to get it working.
Ticket Cleaning Plugin Released v2.5.4 for Ticketmaster 2.5.4!
We have created a new plugin to remove unfinished tickets. If you don't want to do this manually, you can install this plugin and plublish it. Note; removed orders will never come back into the database, so be carefull with the date and time setting and how fast you are removing unfinished orders.
Provide us your feedback.
- Published on Monday, 04 February 2013 12:32
Since one week we have a new tester, his name is Ben and very busy testing everything he can find. he has tested the documentation, the components and language files. And everything is reported in our new bug/feature tool. You may see the bugs and feature requests when you.
Currently he has found 11 bugs wich will be included in the new version. If you have an account with us and you like providing feedback to us, you're welcome to request an account. You may see the the Single dealer Bugreporter here:
For now, we want to say thank you to Ben Wesel for providing us the needed and usefull feedback and test results!